GRIZZ-O-GRAM April 30th, 2021Click here for this weeks Grizz-O-Gram!
This week's Grizz...
- Principal's Message
- Bell Schedule for Expanded In-Person
- Distribution Center
- Free COVID Vaccines for 16 years and older
- COVID update from District Office
- Important Food Service Announcements
- May Lunch Menu
- Sports, Clubs & Activities
- National Honor Society Application 5/7
- Truth to Power Virtual Gala 5/7
- Senior Corner (Graduation Updates!)
- Senior Sprint
- Counseling Office
- College & Career Pathways Updates
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Community Service & Involvement Opportunities
- Tech Support Info
It has been wonderful seeing so many students back on campus. It has definitely added a lot of positive energy back to the campus which was sorely missing. So much work has been done to be able to bring students back on campus, we want to continue to make it as safe as possible for all students and staff.
Here are some important reminders:
- During morning arrival and passing periods, students need to make their way to the line up spot for their class. Students should not congregate in the quad.
- During morning arrival, passing periods, lunch and dismissal social distancing is 6 feet.
- During lunch, students should only remove their mask while they are actively eating or drinking. Other than that, their mask should be on.
- Masks need to fully cover both the student's mouth and nose
Consistently following these guidelines will keep students, staff and everyone we come into contact with as safe as possible. We thank all of our students that have been diligent about following these guidelines.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Ashland High School