About Our School
Welcome to Bellview!Our School is dedicated to providing a nurturing environment that prepares students for the future. The staff at Bellview is committed to working collaboratively as a team to provide the best possible instruction for all students. Our goal is for students to develop strong academic skills and character, and a sense of community and history and a genuine love for learning. We encourage all families to participate in their children's school experience whenever possible. This can be done in a variety of ways such as:
- Volunteering in the classroom
- Participating in PTO Meetings and events
- Reading to or with your child at home
- Helping your child with their homework
- Setting regular routines for bedtime to ensure adequate rest
- Ensuring your child gets to school on time every day
- Attending school events, such as concerts, open house and family nights
- Checking your child's backpack every day for communications from school
- Communicating with your child's teacher by attending conferences
- Reading and sending notes, emails, and phone calls
We recognize that parents and guardians are children's first and most important teachers and we value your insight and support.
We are so glad that each of you are a part of our Bellview family and look forward to working with your children this year.
Christine McCollom and the Bellview Staff