Ashland High School Health Center
AHS Health Center Hours:
8:00AM - 3:30PM 5 days per week
Contact us at: (541) 482-8771 x2247
What is the Ashland High School Based Health Center (SBHC)?
The SBHC is a medical clinic operated by Rogue Community Health that works in partnership with Ashland High School to provide physical, mental, and preventative health care to all students, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
What are the SBHC hours of operation?
The SBHC is open Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-3:00PM, when school is in session.
What are the benefits of a SBHC?
Where is the Ashland High SBHC located?
- Decreases absenteeism, tardiness, and keeps students in class
- Minimizes parental time off work to travel to medical appointments.
- Provides easily available access to affordable physical, mental, primary and preventative health care.
- All services are confidential
The SBHC is located in Humanities room 11, (next to the Copy Room)
What services are offered at the SBHC?
Many services including diagnoses and treatment of acute and chronic illness, routine physical exams including low-cost sports exams, treatment for minor injuries, immunizations, mental health screenings/counseling, health education, and referrals for health care services that are not provided at school-based health level.
What is the fee for services?
We will bill health insurance when available. We also offer a sliding-scale fee schedule. Please contact us with any information regarding billing and fees.
* NO STUDENT IS TURNED AWAY FOR INABILITY TO PAY*
Who can access our services?
- Enrolled students of Ashland High School
- Ashland High School staff and families
Who is the staff at Ashland High SBHC?
Diane Williams, MD
Chad Brown, PA
Melodee Baldridge, Mental Health
Mary Adcock, RN
Kristin Caron, LPC
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the SBHC: