Group Health Plan
GROUP HEALTH PLAN (pre-tax or post-tax benefit)
Eligibility: All licensed employees working 20 hours or more per week qualify for medical/dental/vision. All classified employees working 20-29 hours per week qualify for medical only. All classified employees working 30 hours or more per week qualify for medical/dental/vision.
Notice: The Ashland School District Group Health Plan
is a grandfathered plan under Health Care Reform.
Medical Changes for 2017:
- First Choice Health is the third party administrator.
- You will only receive new ID cards if you make a change. Each enrolled member receives their own card.
- Complete the FCH Enrollment Form and the Pre-Tax Benefits Deduction Authorization Form if you are enrolling or making any changes to your current benefits.
- View the benefit summaries below to access your in-network and out-of-network benefits.
There will be a 13.7% increase in out-of-pocket premiums for 2017. Please click below for details on premium increases for each classification. To read more info on renewal rate increases, CLICK HERE
- There are no changes to dental benefits for 2017
- There are no changes to vision benefits for 2017
There will be no changes to co-pays for prescriptions. They will remain at:
If you use the mail order program:
- $15 for generic products
- $30 for preferred brand products
- $45 for non-preferred brand products
- Obtain a new 90-day prescription from your health care provider.
- Walgreens is the mail order prescription program