After School Programs
The Y Kids' Club is a great after-school program for K-5th graders. Through field trips, games, swimming, sports and crafts, Kids' Club offers creative and enriching activities that help children learn social skills and build self esteem.
- For kindergarten through 5th grade students
- Beginning at dismissal (2:50) with pick up as late as 6:00pm every school day
- Located in the cafeteria
- Homework assistance provided
- Great activities: sports, games, crafts, singing, snacks and much more.
- Transportation available to lessons at the YMCA
- Experienced staff are fun, caring, safety conscious and responsible role models.
- All day programs available for conference, inservice and school vacation days.
- Rates are monthly or drop in with scholarships available
- Signup at the YMCA
For more information call the YMCA at 541-482-9622 or reference their website, CLICK HERE