How to RegisterThank you for your interest in Ashland High School where we inspire learning for life.
2016-2017 REGISTRATION PARENT LETTER (AUG)
PLEASE NOTE THE ASHLAND HIGH SCHOOL OFFICE IS CLOSED DURING THE MONTH OF JULY. If your student is a strong Advanced Placement candidate, there is a placement process and summer homework (last year's details available here
- summer 2016 homework will be available in June). August placement in an AP class is based on space available and a student's proven academic abilities.
2016-2017 REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS:
Students new to the Ashland School District do NOT need to attend August registration.
2016-2017 REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS:
All returning students must attend one registration day, dates to be announced later this spring. This includes 9th graders who attended an Ashland School District school in 2015-16.
- Complete an enrollment packet with proof of residency & return to AHS. To request an enrollment packet to be mailed to you, contact email@example.com during the school year, or Rebecca.Sullivan@ashland.k12.or.us during the summer.
- Take a math placement test. To sign up, email Tammy.Anderson@ashland.k12.or.us. Include your first and last name, the name of your last math class, and the grade you are entering in that email. Math placement test will be available at 8:30 AM on Wednesday, August 10 and Friday, August 12.
- Request a copy of your transcript from your current school.
- Complete a draft of a 4 year plan (download PDF here).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org during the school year, or email@example.com during the summer, to sign up for a New Student Counselor Meeting.
- 2016-17 Registration is only available in August. ALL returning students (and/or their parents/guardians) must attend registration to pay fees, pick up class schedules & additional information, learn about school clubs, and purchase school spirit wear. Counselors will be available for drop in meetings during registration if you need to make changes to your schedule.
August 2016 Registration Dates
August 10 8:30am - 11:00am & 1:00pm - 3:00pm
August 11 11:00am - 1:00pm & 3:00pm - 7:00pm
August 16 9:30am - 1:30pm
Don't forget that in Ashland Schools, all students entering grade 9
OR who are new to the district at any grade level
OR families who changed address within the last year
must provide a completed Proof of Residency
form at registration.
Please come prepared with two original documents, one from each group:
(Document Type 1) A real estate / rental document such as a lease, property tax bill, or mortgage statement.
(Document Type 2) A bank statement, credit card bill, pay stub, social security paperwork, insurance document, or a utility bill with your name and address listed. We are unable to accept telephone bills or driver's licenses.